Our full-service solutions provide SEO, PPC, web design and social media marketing services specifically tailored to small businesses in the area. We have the expertise and knowledge necessary to bring outstanding results through our specialized SEO Nanaimo services.
We bring our secret sauce to you with our ultimate package: SEO + User Experience. A winning combination for any business owner looking to grow while fostering its current clientele.
Reach out today to receive a free website audit from us!
“Helping small businesses grow and seeing the feeling of success on our client’s faces has pushed us to double down on our efforts every time. You grow. We grow. We celebrate. It’s that simple! – Mary Demers, Founder.
We know that, ultimately, a business owner’s goal is to sell its business and retire. We also know business owners are passionate and work hard to build their companies.
We work hard too.
With our help, we go beyond traditional digital marketing services and look at your website as an opportunity to grow your investment. How? While bringing more visitors to your website, we also ensure that your website generates more leads from your current visitors.
At L8P Digital Marketing, we understand that each business is unique and requires a tailored approach to digital marketing.
We specialize in helping small business owners in Nanaimo, BC, invest their marketing budget in elements that will give them the greatest return on their investment and help their business grow.
Our digital marketing experts are here to guide you through the process and ensure your success.
You want to be involved – great!
You want to receive a 3 sentences monthly email to hear that everything is going according to our plan – we’ve got you!
No matter how much you want to know about digital marketing and search engine optimization, we will be there to help.
Our team of experts specializes in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services, designed to help your business get found on search engines. We focus on creating customized SEO strategies for Nanaimo companies, that are tailored to your needs and budget to help you to get the most out of your marketing budget. Our SEO services ensure your website ranks well in search engines, so your business can be easily discovered and reach the right audiences.
On top of that, we look at your website design and functionality and try to eliminate any frictions your website visitors might have to navigate your site.
Maybe they can’t reach checkout.
Maybe they can’t select “local delivery”.
Maybe they don’t see the value in your products.
No matter the reason, our team of experts works hard to make your business shine online. With our Search Engine Optimization mixed with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), we will create the best experience possible for your customers.
SEO is an essential part of any successful digital marketing strategy. With SEO, you can reach the right audiences, increase visibility for your business, and get the most out of your marketing budget.
At L8P Digital Marketing, we love to analyze and research your online presence and find out who your audiences are. You may get tons of visitors through social media, but they never buy your products. Perhaps you have organic visitors on your website, but they only come to your website if they know your brand name.
There’s always a reason, a story behind your data, and our team is there to help you read it.
Once we know enough about your audiences, we can create a strong content plan to help reach specific audiences.
We’re not fans of “search engine optimization packages” because every business is unique and has unique needs. We tailor our work to each client to ensure they get the best out of our expertise.
If you can only afford one service, we will always say, “let’s do SEO”, it’s that simple.
1. Increased Visibility: Investing in SEO can help a business increase its visibility by ensuring it appears high up on a search engine’s results page. This increased visibility increases the chances of bringing in more customers, resulting in higher profits.
2. Improved User Experience: SEO helps to make websites more user-friendly and easier to navigate. This improved user experience will enhance customer satisfaction and help with returning visitors and loyalty.
3. Long-term Benefits: Investing in SEO is an investment for the long run as it helps businesses stay competitive in their fields and establish themselves as industry experts. A successful SEO strategy will ensure long-term benefits, such as greater brand recognition, online credibility, and an overall better presence online.
We use various tools to help report on our monthly work. At first, it might not look like much, but you’ll see your data trending up over time. This indicates that our work is slowly getting indexed within the search engines.
You’ll start by seeing movement within the keywords that we are tracking. You’ll also notice more impressions and eventually, more clicks to your website from your Google Search Console data.
Every month, we will email you a list of completed tasks, some essential highlights for your SEO results, and a thorough online data report.
This is one of the favourite aspects of our current clients, as they get to receive a single PDF that tells them exactly what’s happening online. We know how time is limited for small business owners, and we want to ensure that what we show you every month means something to you without having to become a digital marketing expert.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing a website so that it ranks higher on search engine results pages (SERPs). SEO helps small businesses get their website on the first page of search engines by ensuring their website meets certain criteria and is optimized for both users and search engine crawlers. A successful SEO campaign can help build brand awareness, increase website traffic, and generate leads.
Getting on the first page for main keywords can be difficult, so we take the low-hanging fruit approach with long tail keywords. A long tail keyword is a keyword made of multiple words relevant to your industry and can get you quality traffic.
Focusing on 10 long tail keywords can allow us to gain 10 x 10 new visitors = 100 qualified customers to your business!
Contrary to popular belief, it’s not about the number of visitors to your website – it’s more about the quality.
What does that mean? Instead of striving for 1,000 new visitors at once, we believe that 10 trustworthy customers who are likely to purchase from you are far better!
The goal of SEO is not to get you an insane increase in website traffic that will never convert. The goal is to increase the quality and quantity of traffic to your website so that you can generate more leads and sales.
A good SEO strategy will:
– Research and select the most relevant and valuable keywords for your business
– Optimize your website so that it ranks higher in the search results for those keywords
– Monitor and track your progress so that you can see the results of your efforts
– Adjust and improve your strategy over time as needed
There are a lot of digital marketing agencies out there, and it can be hard to know which one to choose.
Here are a few reasons why L8P Digital Marketing is the right agency for you:
– We focus on SEO Nanaimo tailored for small businesses, and surrounding cities on Vancouver Island. We know the market and what it takes to generate results. Our team is local. We support local. We support your business.
– We offer a free website research and audit strategy, so we know exactly where we are and where to focus before we even start working together.
– We understand how to make the best investment possible in your company’s online presence.
– We understand how valuable search engine optimization can be for small businesses, and it’s therefore always part of our core services. We first focus on growing your local ranking by targeting low-hanging fruits. That way, we can get substantial gains locally while expanding your organic rankings to other cities.
We understand that SEO can be a complex and confusing topic. That’s why we offer free website audits to our potential clients.
During our review, we’ll take the time to understand your business goals and needs and align our marketing strategy accordingly.
We’ll then provide you with a customized digital marketing strategy that will always include SEO services and other suggestions (like pay-per-click advertising, social media marketing, website design & development) to get you results.
If you’re looking for an SEO Nanaimo company to help you grow your small business, we’d love to schedule your free website audit!