Looking for a digital marketing agency in Whistler, BC? Look no further!
We are a full-service agency offering SEO, PPC, web design and social media services. We specialize in working with small business owners in Whistler, BC, and we know what it takes to generate results online.
Contact us today to learn more about our services or request a free consultation!
Search Engine Optimization, or “SEO” for short, is the practice of improving the ranking of a website on search engines (think Google or Bing). The higher the ranking, the more likely people will find your site.
There are three types of Search Engine Optimization:
– On-Page SEO: This type of optimization focuses on the content and code of your website. It includes things like optimizing your title tags and meta descriptions to make them more attractive to search engines, adding new content to enhance your reach, and more.
– Technical SEO: This type of optimization focuses on the technical aspect of your website. From speed to mobile compatibility, it ensures that your website performs at its best.
– Off-Page SEO: This type of optimization focuses on building links to your website from other websites. The more high-quality links you have pointing to your site, the higher your ranking will be.
Typically, an SEO campaign will work on the three types of search engine optimization tasks and will also monitor and review its progress monthly.
Did you know that Google’s top 3 organic positions receive more than 65% of the clicks? It pretty much means that you’ll receive minimal traffic if you rank below the 4th or 5th position for your keywords.
Simply put, if you want to increase your website traffic, you need to focus on your SEO. There’s no way around that.
If you want to be successful online, it’s essential to invest in SEO. Here are a few reasons why:
– It’s Cost-Effective: Unlike other marketing channels like paid advertising, SEO is very cost-effective. Once you’ve invested in optimizing your website, you can continue to reap the benefits for years to come.
– It Provides Long-Term Results: The goal of any business is to generate sustainable, long-term growth. And that’s exactly what SEO can provide. With a solid SEO strategy in place, you can expect to see consistent results month after month and year after year.
– It Gives You an Edge Over Your Competition: If your competitors are not investing in SEO, you have a big opportunity to get ahead of them. By ranking higher than them in the search results, you’ll be able to steal away their traffic and convert it into customers.
– It Invests Directly In Your Business Assets: Investing in SEO services means investing in your small business. Your website is a valuable asset to your company and can be a significant advantage if you ever want to sell it (-which, let’s be honest, is the primary goal for most business owners!).
There are a lot of digital marketing agencies out there, and it can be hard to know which one to choose.
Here are a few reasons why L8P Digital Marketing is the right agency for you:
– We focus on small businesses in Whistler, BC. We know the market, and we know what it takes to generate results.
– We offer a free consultation so that you can learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve your goals.
– We understand how to make the best investment possible in your digital marketing.
– We understand how valuable search engine optimization can be for small businesses, and it’s therefore always part of our core services. We first focus on growing your local ranking by targeting low-hanging fruits. That way, we can get substantial gains locally while expanding your organic rankings to other cities.
As we often tell our clients, we don’t need 1,000 new visitors on your website by tomorrow. What we need is 10 quality new visitors daily that will take action on your website and buy your products/services.
The goal of SEO is not to get you a ton of new website visitors that will never convert. The goal is to increase the quality and quantity of traffic to your website so that you can generate more leads and sales.
A good SEO strategy will:
– Research and select the most relevant and valuable keywords for your business
– Optimize your website so that it ranks higher in the search results for those keywords
– Monitor and track your progress so that you can see the results of your efforts
– Adjust and improve your strategy over time as needed
We understand that SEO can be a complex and confusing topic. That’s why we offer free consultations to all of our potential clients. During a consultation, we’ll take the time to understand your business goals and needs. We’ll then provide you with a customized digital marketing strategy which will always include SEO services in addition to other suggestions (like pay-per-click advertising, social media marketing, website design & development) to get you results.
If you’re looking for a Whistler SEO company to help you grow your small business, we’d love to schedule your free consultation!